Project 1 part 1

Who are you and how does your artistic practice reflect that identity? 
I am a woman how uses art to not only find comfort in life but to further political beliefs.How does your presence on social media reflect that identity? 
My identity on social media varies. On Instagram, I fall into the crowd and post images that make me seem happy, pretty, or popular. My other social media either are platforms for me to share politics or memes.How do your friends reflect that identity? 
My friends reflect more of my motherly or outgoing side. How do your values reflect that identity?
My values push on my liberal political beliefs as well as the importance I put on mental health.Is there a difference between your internal and external self?
Yes my internal self is louder and people only see it once they get to know me.How do you present an image that communicates your personality?
I usually use imagery depicting mental health and body imagery since they are what affects me the most.

Comments

Popular Posts