What's In Your Head

  1.  I think for this being my first digital art piece it turned out fairly well. I wish I could change a few things about my composition and tweak a few things but I enjoyed the process.
  2.  I integrated my personal art practice by using similar subject matter (mental health).
  3. How did you challenge yourself creatively, conceptually and/or technically in the making of this piece? I challenged myself creatively and technically in this project because at the beginning I was very uncomfortable with photoshop and by the end, I had used a multitude of techniques and worked nondestructively to create a cohesive piece.
  4. Were there elements that made the completion of this piece either more difficult or felt not challenging enough? The use of masking, blending/cloning, and using adjustments but I think if I was more comfortable with the tablet then I could've made it more cohesive with the demons drawn directly in.
  5. Reflect on the project critique: was the feedback you received helpful? Be specific about why or why not. I believe the critique was very helpful with composition and thinking about little things like creating more depth with the figures and smoother edges.
  6. I really enjoyed this project and although I might not follow digital art in the future I feel very comfortable with photoshop.

Comments

Popular Posts